Friday 5 February 2016

Animation dairy week 2:

My 3 ideas of my animation: 
For my first animation I might do is a scene out of a scene in a movie but in plaster scene or lego. But I'm not sure what scene or movie to do it from. Like someone did for harry potter:



Also for the hobbit:



For my second idea, I might do a music video to a part of the song. I might an animation based off the song Space Oddity by David Bowie. 

It will be about a spaceman that has just landed on the moon but he is lonely and misses earth. The animation will so show the sadness that the spaceman feels that he's all alone.  


For my third idea, I could completely make up my own animation with my own characters and do a little scene with them in. The animation will be made out of plaster-scene. With a drawn background.
A bit like the videos I have been watching:


















No comments:

Post a Comment